Comfort Chair Company Optima Institutional Manual Recliner
Everything about the Optima Manual Recliner is made with today’s busy healthcare facility in mind. Its removable chaise cushion and moisture-impermeable contract grade fabric covering all surfaces make the Optima Manual Recliner easy to clean and disinfect. A compact wall-hugger design fits where ordinary reclining chairs won’t and our wide variety of Crypton and leatherette fabrics will compliment any décor. COM is accepted and we will source and grade fabric for you when available. Safety and durability issues are addressed with a continuous chaise ottoman covering pinch-points, heavy duty frame construction, a hefty 375 lb capacity, CAL 117 compliant construction and high resiliency foam for longevity.
All the healthcare features you need in a HealthCare Recliner Chair:
- Cleanability – Impermeable fabric covers all surfaces, even underneath the removable chaise cushion.
- Safety – Chaise leg rest covers recliner mechanism. No pinch points, wide stable base.
- Wall Saver Design – Only 4 inches of clearance needed.
- Crypton, Leatherette, or COM fabrics – We’ll source, grade, and provide designer specified fabrics.
- Exceptional durability – Heavy duty recliner mechanism and hardwood construction.
- Fire Codes Compliance – Meets CA 117 and NFPA Life Safety Codes.
- Optional Headrest Cover – Removable/Replaceable Cover attaches with Velcro to the chair’s back to protect fabric against damage.
- Range of Styles & Sizes – Available in Pillow Back, Bolster Back or Tufted Back, Petite & Regular sizes