LPA Medical Harmony Care Recliner is designed for long-term care, continuing care, acute, care and home care environments
The Harmony Care Recliner is a multi-tasking chair offering exceptional comfort, clean-ability, durability and styling to help you orchestrate quality care giving. The HARMONY performs brilliantly as a comfort chair, position-change chair, transport chair, oncology chair, treatment chair, recovery chair and more. A one-piece chaise cushion eliminates gaps between the seat and ottoman for improved safety and easier cleaning. High resiliency removable cushions, adjustable seat height and depth, adjustable recline angle, easy transport and maneuverability and a variety of accessories makes the HARMONY the first chair of healthcare.
- Its attractive, non-institutional appearance, exceptional comfort, easy operation, and maneuverability make it a highly versatile chair suitable for a variety of applications
- Extraordinary comfort and easy occupant operated position change provide excellent support during medical procedures or lengthy periods of sitting
- A highly comfortable recliner offering excellent support and positioning built on an attractive yet durable tubular steel frame
- Two four-inch total lock swivel casters, one directional lock swivel caster and one swivel caster
- Comfortable removable/replaceable cushions using best quality High Resiliency foams and upholstered in contract grade leatherette or Crypton™. COM also available. Meets CA 117.
- Wide padded armrests
- Occupant operated recline with adjustable back angle
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, initial seat angle, and backrest angle