The Drive 14888 Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion from Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion is designed with comfort and pressure relief in mind. The cushion is constructed with a gel bladder surrounded by high density foam to mold comfortably to the user. As an added bonus, the breathable cover can easily be removed and washed to ensure a safe and sanitary condition. All these features ensure proper skin integrity and help prevent pressure ulcers and sores.Features and Benefits
- Cover top is water resistant and vapor permeable
- Designed for clients who are at low risk for skin breakdown
- Pressure reduction cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- Removable and replaceable cover that is zippered, constructed as follows: Cover top is a urethane coated nylon; Base is vinyl for durability
- Viscous gel-bladder provides optimum support and comfort
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 2"
- Width: 18"
- Product Dimensions: 18.25"(L) x 16.25"(W) x 2.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14888
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services