The seca 763 Digital Weighing and Measuring Station w/ Integrated Digital Measuring Rod and Automatic Body Mass Index Calculation
With the digital measuring and weighing station seca 763, both the height and weight of a patient can be obtained in just one step. After measuring and weighing, both values are indicated on two LCDs integrated into the display panel. On the basis of these values, the seca 763 automatically calculates the BMI of the patient at the touch of a button. This provides information on the general nutritional condition of the patient on the basis of the recognized WHO standard. With a capacity of 550 lbs, the slip resistant base and anti-tip column design makes measuring and weighing a safe procedure for heavyweight patients
- 550 lb / 250 kg weight capacity
- Graduation of 0.1 lbs.
- Functions: TARE, HOLD, Auto-BMI, lbs/kg switch-over
- Transport casters
- Height can be measured digitally with the integrated measuring rod
- Scales's low height enables even heavy weights to step effortlessly onto the platform
- Handpiece on the height measuring rod is especially large to ensure correct positioning of the head
- Optional RS232 Interface - seca 460
- 2 Year Warrany
Integrated Measuring Rod:
- Measuring Range: 43-79 inches / 110-200 cm
- Graduation: .05 in / 1 mm
- Overall: 14"W x 52"H x 27"D
- Platform: 14"W x 3.5"H x 14"D
7631321139 (with integrated printer), 7632421009
Manufacturer seca Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 550 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes LCD display panel; Transport casters; Integrated measuring rod Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$553.58+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services