This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Seiler IQ ENT Microscope
Note: Some assembly required (shipped in 3 boxes)
The Seiler iQ will add optical intelligence to your practice by allowing you to see it and believe it. High quality optics and the brightest standard light source in the market make the Seiler iQ the perfect addition to any operatory. The iQ model has a more compact design that allows it to function in any environment, no matter the size constraints. The iQ is also the most affordable high quality 3 step microscope on the market offering all of the accessories of the Evolution Model. Try the iQ in your office and see the Seiler Precision Difference.
Replacement for: IQ-ENT1 IQ-ENT2 IQ-ENT3 IQ-ENT4 IQ-ENT5 IQ-ENT1-180 IQ-ENT2-180 IQ-ENT3-180 IQ-ENT4-180 IQ-ENT5-180
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Balanced Optical Pod with:
- With straight binocular head or 0-180 degree inclined binocular head
- Counterbalanced pantographic arm
- Light Source: LED Illumination
- Automatic regulation of line voltage: 90V to 250V
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces with Dioptic Locks (12.5x and 16x available)
- Choose from 5 mounting options: Floor, Wall, Ceiling,High Wall, and Table
- Manual focusing control
- Infinity corrected/coaxial illumination
- Easily maneuverable optical head with tension control knobs and handles
- Objective lens 250mm
- 3 magnifications of 3.5x, 7x, and 11x with 250mm objective
- working distance lens
- Live video and digital camera options available
Manufacturer Seiler Instrument Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services