UMF Medical Narcotics Cabinet with Double Doors has 20 gauge outer and 16 gauge inner steel doors for extra strength. The Narcotic Locker features cam-style locks and heavy duty piano style door hinges. The 7781 Cabinet includes three adjustable inner shelves.
The Detecto 6550 Portable High Capacity Wheelchair Scale is as easy to move as simply lifting up the scale and rolling it away. The Detecto 6550 features the convenience of a unique, vertical fold-up feature allowing the wheelchair scale to fold at one pivot and offer similar mobility to that of a rolling suitcase. Highly durable casters and conveniently located handles promote mobility with minimal effort. Detecto's 6550 Bariatric Scale offers a skid-proof platform as well as low angle ramps to ensure patient safety while mounting the scale by wheelchair or foot. The 6550 offers a wide range of versatility and weighing positions including accurate readings while standing, using wheelchairs, walkers or even straight legged chairs.
Hausmann series 825 Thera-Wall modules offer pegboard racks, storage bins, drawers, metal wire racks, and shelves depending on each individual cabinet model. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA since 1955.
For rehabilitation of the cervical spin the Cando 12-0429 Adjustable Head Harness offers the perfect fit. Trunk strength can be improved with training using the 12-0429 Shoulder Harness. General upper body strength can be developed using the Cando 10-3220 Foam Padded Handles. For patients with weak grip strength the12-0424 Wrist Strap is a viable alternative to the handles. Bungee Cords can be attached to either the upper leg with the 12-0422 Thigh Strap or the 12-0420 Ankle Strap for progressive resistance lower body conditioning.
Fabrication Enterprises offers a full line of 3B Scientific Charts for organ, skeletal, and muscular anatomy, injuries and diseases, and massage and acupuncture.
- Use Customized or Pre-Loaded Cycle Parameters
- 13-27 min Cycle Time, Unwrapped
- Fully automatic, one touch design
- 3 trays in chamber
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Power outage recovery system
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Optional integrated printer for cycle documentation