Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 EKG with interpretation and optional Spirometer
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 with ECG and Optional Spirometry & Ergometry offers high performance without spending a fortune! Ready for networking with XML output The CARDIOVIT AT-102 has it all!
The most important Cardiopulmonary Function Tests are combined in one single device: Resting ECG with Exercise ECG Spirometry (optional)
- Intuitive, easy use with direct function keys
- 12-channel Resting ECG Measurements Interpretation (optional) Thrombolysis (optional)
- Serial data transfer to PC for storage of both Resting ECG and Spirometry recordings
- XML data transfer for Resting ECG to PC or Information Systems via Ethernet or modem interfaces (optional)
- A4-formatted (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on an internal or external printer
- Basic Exercise test capability (optional)
- Possibility for external monitor connection (optional)
Operating elements include resting ECG, an integrated 3-channel monitor, and an alphanumeric keyboard featuring direct keys for the most important functions.
An integrated high-resolution A4 thermal printer makes for easy printing.
With an internal memory for up to 40 records and an interface for data transmission, you have capabilities to monitor and report on bicycle and treadmill ergometers. Select between a standard protocol from a table or define a new protocol.
- J-point settings: J+20,+40,+60,+80 ms; default: +60 ms Blood pressure
- 10-sec.printout can be initiated at any time on the internal thermal printer
- Spirometry Unique disposable sensor SP-250 minimizes the risk of contamination
- Simple and fast calibration
- Memory for up to 40 records
- Inspiratory and expiratory tests
- Pre and post medication tests
|Operating Temperature||50 - 104 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Dimensions||14.88"L x 12.83"W x 4.25"H|
|Compliance||IEC 60601-1; IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-51, ANSI/AAMI EC11|
|Battery Life||3 Hours|
|Power Source||Battery or AC Adapter|
|Storage Temp||14 - 122 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Printing Format||High-Resolution Thermal Head Printer|