Provide the clinical confidence your patients deserve. The DCA Vantage® Analyzer helps you monitor glycemic control in environments ranging from the physician’s office to remote, point-of-care coordinated sites in hospitals and multisite practices.
Meet lab-quality testing standards with an analyzer that speeds and simplifies diabetes tests and delivers accurate, clinically relevant results shown to improve decision-making, patient compliance, and outcomes.
- (1) DCA Vantage Analyzer Placement (#5075US)
- (1) CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer (#1780)
- (1) HbA1c Reagent Kits (#5035C)
- (1) DCA HbA1c Control Kit (#5068A)
- (1) Bottles MULTISTIX 10SG (#2161)
- (1) Bottles CLINITEK Microalbumin 2 (#2083)
- 12-Month Standard Warranty + Extra 2-Year Exchange Service Coverage (Requires a Completed DCA Placement Agreement Form)
Manufacturer Siemens Diagnostics Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Discontinued Yes
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services