NOTE: Image shown with optional printer.
With the simplicity of one touch design all of your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclave offers the user the ability to decrease the overall drying time of sterilized items by as much as 60% compared to a standard Tuttnauer autoclave using wrapped cycle.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; drying cycle
- All program parameters can be changed and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
Approved by major International Standards for autoclaves, i.e. A.S.M.E., TUV, CE 01123, UL, etc.