ADC Adscope® 658 Electronic Stethoscope is a new generation, a versatile device designed to satisfy the needs of most demanding medical environments. Light-weight, ergonomic and dependable, this Stethoscope provides an impressive acoustic amplification alongside with electronic noise filtering function.
Smart Design for Maximum Comfort
Adscope Stethoscope promotes ergonomic fit, light-weight construction and compact contraction. It weight as little as 0.38 lbs and measures 30" in length. The unique Adscope silicone ear tips are optimized to provide limitless comfort and acoustic seal. They feature comfortable snap-on design for simple replacement and come in a kit of 1 extra set. The Latex-free tubing is soft and flexible in use. The inside yoke placement with PVC covering ensures durability and user comfort.
ADC has managed to successfully combine the old-world’s craftsmanship with a new-age technology to acquire exceptional dependability and precision. Unlike similar products, this unit is equipped with a patented piezopolymer film contact microphone that allows a wider frequency response in two available frequency modes: bell (15-200Hz) for cardiac sounds and diaphragm (100-500Hz) for lung sounds. The impressive acoustic amplification reaches up to 18 times over standard acoustic scopes.
The ADC 658 Stethoscope is one of the Professional Adscope® Line products. It is designed to fully satisfy the requirements of modern fast-phased and highly demeaning clinical environments, helping you create an efficient workflow. The Stethoscope comprises an LCD display, showing mode, battery status and volume settings. Easily adjustable 8 volume levels help maximize the user comfort. For extra convenience and time saving, the Stethoscope features a memory function that holds last mode and volume settings. Featuring an auto shut-off function after 3 minutes, this mechanism ensures the economical battery use that can last up to 20 hours of continuous work which is about 400 exams at three minutes intervals.
With ADC’s Adscope 658 Electronic stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contacts
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone ear tips, two small and one large
- Micro USB cable and scope ID tag also included
- Two-year warranty on electronics (chest piece), lifetime warranty on headset
The 608 Convertible Stethoscope is available in a truly great variety of colors. For the list of configurations, please see below:
- 658BK - Black
- 658BD - Burgundy
- 658DG - Dark Green
- 658N - Navy
- 658MCA - Metallic Caribbean
- 658MCB - Metallic Ceil Blue
- 658MG - Metallic Gray
- 658MRS - Metallic Raspberry