The Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope
The Littmann Lightweight II S.E. is the choice for basic clinical use, primary assessment, and initial triage. At an entry-level price, the Littmann Lightweight II S.E. offers a higher quality alternative to common spragues and nurse stethoscopes. Now you can equip yourself and your staff with the Littmann quality and performance you know and respect.
- Constructed of advanced technology materials for durability, portability, and wearability.
- Proven teardrop-shaped chestpiece is easier to orient and position around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours
- Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips for comfortable fit and better seal to reduce ambient noise and improve acoustics
- Combination bell / diaphragm chestpiece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance
- Tunable diaphragm conveniently alternates between low and high frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset for a proper fit and better acoustics
- Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy tension adjustment for comfortable fit
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim
- Single-lumen tubing available in six colors
- Overall length of 28" inches
- Two-year warranty
Manufacturer 3M Shipping Method Ground Delivery Warranty 2 Years Model Lightweight II SE
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$4.47Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Thu) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services