This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The cardiophon cardiology stethoscope is a masterpiece from Riester.
With the highest quality double-headed chest-piece, it convinces with its superior acoustics in every situation. Especially in the frequency range between 200 Hz and 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds, the cardiophon provides unique acoustic performance.
In comparison to previous models it was possible to improve the acoustics still further. The cardiophon is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Double-headed chest-piece made of stainless steel
- Special membranes on both sides for precise acoustics, Ø 48 mm and 36 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin
- Anatomically shaped binaural made of stainless steel with reinforced, internal multiple spring
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal
- Extra-strong Y-tube made of PVC with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ears with particularly good audio-conductivity
- Overall length: 28.35 in. (72 cm)
- The cardiophon is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate
- Frequency analysis:
- 20 Hz – 100 Hz max. 5.9 dB at 100 Hz
- 100 Hz – 1,500 Hz max. 28.3 dB at 320 Hz
- Made in Germany
- 4131-01 4131-02 4131-03
Manufacturer Riester Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $51.13
Special Price $43.33Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Via Ground Delivery.
Riester Duplex De Luxe Latex Free Stethoscope w/ Stainless Steel Double Head Chestpiece [DISCONTINUED]Call for Price
Regular Price: $130.27
Special Price $110.40+ Free Shipping. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Tue) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services