The Riester duplex® de luxe stethoscope with double chest-piece offers acoustics in a class of its own for perfect auscultation. The acoustics have been considerably improved. The stethoscope can be used for the diagnosis of adults as well as for children.
The quality stethoscope Duplex® de luxe baby has been developed specially for babies and children. The precision finishing of the double-headed chest-piece guarantees high acoustic performance.
The precision-finished double-headed chest-piece of the Duplex® de luxe neonatal permits perfect auscultation of newborn babies and infants.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Precision double-headed chest-piece for perfect auscultation, with Riester special membrane
- Matt chromium-plated binaural with integrated reinforced double spring
- Extra-soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal
- Extra-strong Y-tube made of PVC for shielding against undesired stray sounds
- Bell, Ø 0.86 in. (Baby) supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate
- Made in Germany
Stethoscope Type Chestpiece Type Special Membranes Overall Length Adult Stainless Steel Ø 1.88" and 1.41" 30.31" Baby Stainless Steel Ø 1.41" 30.11" Neonatal Stainless Steel Ø 1.10" 29.92"
Manufacturer Riester Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 2 Years
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services