Evolve modular cabinets and casework create a flexible storage system that organizes a hospital's most supply-intensive departments. A clean design and tight construction offer a refined aesthetic and support infection prevention efforts.
The Innerspace Evolve Boxed Catheter Cabinet with Hinged Glass Door, Compression Board has tempered glass doors. Cabinet has a 4"-high toe kick.
- 30 FlexCells.
- Cabinet shell: Thermally fused melamine over 0.75"-thick compression board.
- Glass doors: Clear anodized aluminum and tempered glass.
- Glass trim: Clear anodized aluminum.
- Solid-front doors: Thermally fused melamine over 0.75"-thick compression board.
- Roll-top door slats and recessed channel: Polypropylene.
- Hinges: Metal concealed European-style.
- Edge banding: White ABS.
- FlexCell panel: Injection-molded ABS.
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated steel.