Evolve modular cabinets and casework create a flexible storage system that organizes a hospital's most supply-intensive departments. A clean design and tight construction offer a refined aesthetic and support infection prevention efforts.
The Innerspace Evolve Cabinet with No Center Column and Hinged Solid Door, AireCore and Brushed Aluminum has solid-front doors. The FlexCell interior provides a durable and cleanable reconfigurable system for trays, baskets, and shelves. Cabinet has a 4"-high toe kick.
- 30 FlexCells.
- Cabinet shell: Aluminum composite with Brushed Aluminum.
- Glass doors: Clear anodized aluminum and tempered glass.
- Solid-front doors: Aluminum composite with Brushed Aluminum.
- Glass trim: Clear anodized aluminum.
- Roll-top door slats and recessed channel: Polypropylene.
- Hinges: Metal concealed European-style.
- Edge banding: Brushed Aluminum Acrylic.
- FlexCell panel: Injection-molded ABS.
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated steel.