Evolve modular cabinets and casework create a flexible storage system that organizes a hospital's most supply-intensive departments. A clean design and tight construction offer a refined aesthetic and support infection prevention efforts.
The Innerspace Evolve Scope Cabinet with Two Hinged Solid Doors, Compression Board has a solid-front door, vented top and bottom, padded rear wall, removable drip tray, and adjustable scope managers and cord retainers. Cabinet has a 4"-high toe kick.
- Cabinet shell: Thermally fused melamine over 0.75"-thick compression board.
- Glass doors: Clear anodized aluminum and tempered glass.
- Glass trim: Clear anodized aluminum.
- Solid-front doors: Thermally fused melamine over 0.75"-thick compression board.
- Roll-top door slats and recessed channel: Polypropylene.
- Hinges: Metal concealed European-style.
- Edge banding: White ABS.
- FlexCell panel: Injection-molded ABS.
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated steel.