The Innerspace Evolve Scope Drying Cabinet with Right-Hand Hinged Glass Door, Stores 5 Scopes, SEA1927SGRSF creates a flexible storage system that organizes a hospital's most supply-intensive departments. Clean design and tight construction offer a refined aesthetic and support infection prevention efforts.
The cabinet's drying mechanism continuously filters air into all internal channels to more quickly and thoroughly dry scopes; the HEPA filter offers a 99.97% retention rate of particles less than 0.3 um. It has an automated drying cycle, self-adjusting high-pressure regulation, automatic high-pressure shut-off, and fulfills forced air recommendations. Cabinet has a 4"-high toe kick.
- Cabinet shell: Aluminum composite with Glacier White finish.
- Glass doors: Clear anodized aluminum and tempered glass.
- Glass trim: Clear anodized aluminum.
- Solid-front doors: Aluminum composite with Glacier White finish.
- Roll-top door slats and recessed channel: Polypropylene.
- Hinges: Metal concealed European-style.
- Edge banding: White ABS.
- FlexCell panel: Injection-molded ABS.
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated steel.