Centurion offers customized Soiled Linen Collection Programs to fit your facility's needs.
As originators of the concept, we provide comprehensive systems like no other company in the industry. Our programs are designed to increase efficiencies, reduce waste, lower costs, and save time for both hospitals and laundries.
Centurion soiled linen hampers are the strongest on the market, and can withstand the day-to-day activity in a busy hospital. Not only are our hampers tough, they can be customized to fit within your hospital's decor and space. Our recyclable plastic liners boast incredible strength and can actually save you money while helping reduce your carbon footprint.
Benefits for Caregivers, Hospitals & Patients
- Closed-loop systems include free hampers, used liner pick-up, and new liner delivery
- Using Centurion soiled linen liners results in real cost savings in freight costs, plastic material usage and landfill waste
- Our bags improve your cost outcomes and decrease your carbon footprint
- Time saver for hospitals and laundries
- Four programs to choose from, featuring the Centurion Advantage Warranty™
- Hampers delivered fully assembled and warrantied for life of contract
- Unmatched service and support
- On-time deliveries
- Consistent quality
- Strongest bags available
- Hampers come in stock models or can be customized to fit specific needs
- Impervious bags come in six standard colors and six custom colors
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 32 3/4" (H) x 18 1/2" (W) x 19 1/2" (D)
- Rugged, heavy-duty 1” diameter tubular 16 gauge steel frame with baked-enamel gloss finish (white powder coated)
- Sturdy steel step-on pedal opens the lid when stepped on; lid automatically closes when released – completely hands free
- Durable/sturdy lightweight polypropylene copolymer lid seals the cart to contain odors
- "SOILED LINEN" is hot stamped on the lid
- 3/8" diameter coated solid steel friction bar holds the bag in place
- Pouch (WallabyTM) holds replacement bags made with flame retardant PVC, antimicrobial agents, and laminated to a polyester scrim.
- Sturdy tubular bottom platform supports heavy bag loads
- Fully open sides and front allows for ease of bag removal
- Sturdy, solid polymer non-marking swivel casters
- 4 individual locking casters