David Scott Side Rail Sockets / Or Table Clamps
- BD-CS Stainless Steel Clark Socket fits up to 5/8" round post. Fits on US side rails. BD-BC Basic Side Rail Socket accepts 1/4" flat stock blade style accessories. Stainless Steel construction, fits on US Side Rails.
- BD-URC Universal Rail Clamp, Will hold either a blade or round accessories in the vertical position. This is also known as a surgical rail clamp, or surgical accessory clamp. This will clamp on at any point on the rail.The clamp is designed to rock over the rail and has pressure pins to grip the rail once it is attached. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to tighten and loosen the clamp form the surgical device. This clamp can also be used to run a blade accessory off the end of the table rail
- BD-RC Universal Rail Clamp for Blade Style Accessories. Made in the U.S. Accepts standard 1" x 3/8" blade style accessories.
- BD168-6 This adapter allows you to use accessories that would require an OR table rail for mounting. This 6" rail section will accept clark sockets, blade clamps, universal rail clamps. the rail section is stainless steel. Perfect for tables with side rails up to 1 1/4" thick.
- DSC-SRE Designed to add extra length of rail when you need it. Need a rail at the head extension, not a problem. Need a rail where there is a break in the table, not a problem. This attaches to your existing rail and offers an 8" stainless steel extension that mimics a US side rail. These are sold by the each.
- DSC-VCS Autoclavable Side Rail Clamp for Operating Tables. This is designed like a Clark socket so it can be rotated to various positions. It accepts both blade and round style posts. It rocks onto the side rail at any location. It is constructed of stainless steel so that it can be autoclaved. This is a Surgical Clamp