The BR Surgical Cystoscope provides a german engineered endoscope with premium image brightness and optical clarity that is designed and constructed for long lasting performance.
Superior Visualization & Durability:
- Brilliant high definition image
- Construction of your endoscope from start to finish, from optical calculation to glass rod production.
- Maximum protection against degrading influences of reprocessing.
Fiber Optics & Illumination
- Fiber cone tapered = better light amplification
- High transmission wide angle illumination fibers = superior light transmission
- Hightrans Lantan lens optic train = superior image transmission
Long Lasting Performance:
- Proximal & distal sapphire window = scratch resistance, no glass corrosion
- Phynox medical grade stainless steel tubing = stronger, more durable material
- No Coatings = eliminates chance of coatings coming off during reprocessing over time
- Laser welded joints = seals fiberoptic illumination bundles hermetically from the optical train, to avoid humidity and chemical penetration
- Laser welded joints = increase strength between scope body and sheath
- Hydrophilic gas filled optical train = anti fogging device
- BR966-2900-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 2.9mm, 0º, 302mm
- BR966-2912-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 2.9mm, 12º, 302mm
- BR966-2930-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 2.9mm, 30º, 302mm
- BR966-4000-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 4mm, 0º, 302mm
- BR966-4012-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 4mm, 12º, 302mm
- BR966-4030-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 4mm, 30º, 302mm
- BR966-4070-302 Cystoscope, autoclavable, Ø 4mm, 70º, 302mm