The surgical suction regulator is designed for use in surgical suites. There are two operational modes: regulated vacuum and full line.
Regulated suction allows the clinician to set the vacuum level between 0 and 300 mm Hg. On full line mode, the vacuum pressure delivered is unregulated and equal to the vacuum line pressure.
- Internal safety relief valve limits the maximum vacuum level on regulated mode to 320 mm Hg in the event of regulator failure or inaccuracy
- Superior regulation mechanism ensures stable vacuum settings even with fluctuations in source vacuum
- ISO configurations available
- Operating Modes: OFF, Regulated and Full Line
- Regulated Vacuum Range: 0-300 mm Hg
- Safety Relief Valves: 1 @ 320 mm Hg
- Vacuum Gauge Scale:
- 0-300 mm Hg in 5 mm Hg increments
- 0-40 kPa in 2 kPa increments
- Dimensions: 6.8" H x 2.65" W x 4.07" D (174 mm x 67 mm x 104 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.59 kg)
- Warranty: 10 years