The Gomco Portable Aspirator
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies. Please print out this Medical Authorization Form, fill it out and fax it to 888-685-5455.
Medical Authorization Form
Gomco ® portable aspirators are designed to provide suction that is available when you need it. These units are engineered to supply high performance suction capability at a moment's notice.
Model 405 is completely self contained and has a comfortable handle for easy portability. This model is designed for general suction use, from emergency room to recovery room, or for outpatient or dental clinic use. It is invaluable for removing mucus from the throats of newborn infants and post-operative patients, for bronchoscopic suction, and for many other bedside uses. Image illustrates the 405 model with optional accessories.
- Lightweight and compact for convenient storage.
- UL/ULC listed.
- 1-Year warranty from ship date.
- Gauge and suction regulating valve that will create up to 25" Hg vacuum.
- Hospital grade plug.
- Graduated 1200 ml glass collection bottle or 1500 ml disposable canister
- Filter to help prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.