The Gomco G180 Optivac
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the link below fill it out and fax to 888-685-5455.
Medical Authorization form
The Quality Of Gomco ® Where You Need It Most The new G180 is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco ® line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit are just a few of its advanced features. Pictured with optional carrying case.
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Fully chargeable in 8 hours.
- Will run on AC power even with low battery.
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after charged for just 2 hours.
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
- 3-year warranty on the unit, and 1 year on the battery.