The Drive 12001kd-1 Toilet Safety Frame from Drive Medical.
Constructed of anodized aluminum, this sturdy and lightweight toilet safety frame by Drive Medical attaches easily to the frame of your toilet. The powder-coated aluminum bracket secures the frame in place. Waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support and are both height and width adjustable.Features and Benefits
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- Arms are height and width adjustable
- Powder coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
- Waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support
- Height: 28"-32"
- Width Between Arms: 18"-25"
- Product Dimensions: 18.90"(L) x 3.00"(W) x 26.60"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12001kd-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 12001KD
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services