The Drive 12037 Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve from Drive Medical.
The Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve by Drive Medical was designed to provide the user with a relaxing experience when showering. Included with the hand held shower spray is a diverter valve which allows the user to switch water flow from the regular shower head to the handheld shower spray with the flick of a switch. The 80" white reinforced hose is durable and allows for maneuverability increasing control over your bathing experience. When using your traditional shower head the handheld shower spray can be anchored in the holder which is included. An added feature built into the handle is an on / off switch which allows the user a simple way to turn the water flow on or off. The Handheld Shower Head Spray by Drive Medical will take your bathing experience to a new level.Features and Benefits
- Comes with diverter valve that allows either the regular shower head to operate or be used as a hand held shower spray
- On / Off switch built into handle for easy access
- Wall holder and extra-long 80" white reinforced nylon hose provides extra convenience
- Hose Length: 80"
- Product Dimensions: 11.22"(L) x 2.56"(W) x 12.09"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12037
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.