Health Craft P.T. Rail
(pictured with optional left side fixed rail & right side hinged rail)
Solid, well located support at your service… P.T. Rail™ is a fold down wall mounted support rail which promotes safe standing and transfers to and from a toilet. Combines an exceptionally solid feel, and an innovative offset rail design.
- Secure - P.T. Rail™ provides rigid support where it is needed - on one or both sides of the toilet
- Comfort - generous 1-1/2" diameter rail size for maximum comfort (ADA compliant).
- No wrist strain - Unlike vertically aligned dual rail systems, our unique offset rail design prevents wrist strain when using lower rail.
- Safe, out of the way storage - our hinged models fold up to store out of the way, yet pulls down in a instant when needed.
- Smooth "fluid feel" hinge holds its position wherever you leave it - even halfway up - it will not inadvertently fall down causing impact injuries.
- Rail Length - 28" & 32" from wall to tip of rail
- Rail Diameter - 1-1/2" (ADA compliant)
- Rail Offset - 6" vertical, 1-1/2" horizontal offset
- Wall Plate - 5.5" x 9" with 4 fastener holes (3/8" dia.)
- Construction - Alloy steel, with baked enamel or chrome
- Pivot Joint - fluid feel pivot, tested to over 75 years daily usage
- Weight Capacity - 350 lbs. / 159 kg
MODEL NUMBERS for P.T. Rail Fold Away™ PT-WR28L (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Hinged, Left Side 28” PT-WR28R (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Hinged, Right Side 28” PT-WR32L (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Hinged, Left Side 32” PT-WR32R (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Hinged, Right Side 32”
MODEL NUMBERS for P.T. Rail Fixed™ PT-FIX28L (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Fixed, Left Side 28” PT-FIX28R (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Fixed, Right Side 28” PT-FIX32L (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Fixed, Left Side 32” PT-FIX32R (add -CR when chrome)
- Wall Rail Fixed, Right Side 32”
Note: The P.T. Rail™ should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your P.T. Rail™ installed by a qualified contractor. The P.T. Rail™, ( or P.T. Rail Floor Mast System™) must be secured to wall (or floor) with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force each for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary. Rail is capable of supporting a maximum suggested user weight of 400lbs/181kg.
Note: Fastening hardware is NOT included. Due to variances in needs, materials and local construction methods, the information contained within concerning mounting location, fasteners and wall fabrication is provided as suggestion only. Consult the appropriate local professionals for best advice.All designs and specifications subject to change without notice. Made in Canada © 2007.
Shipping Method Ground Delivery Compliance ADA Compliant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services