The Drive 10350-1 Rehab Ortho K Grip Offset Handle Cane with Wrist Strap from Drive Medical.
This attractive bronze cane by Drive Medical with an angle adjustable, ergonomically designed contoured grip can reduce stress on the user's hands and joints. The Ortho K hand grip can rotate 360 degrees making it ideal for left or right handed users who need additional hand or wrist adjustment. The offset handle with a wrist strap will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment allows for custom sizing from 30" to 39". Thanks to the silencer, rattling is prevented and the cane's height is locked in place giving you added safety and security.Features and Benefits
- Angle Adjustable Ergonomically designed contoured grip adjusts to fit the users wrist and hand
- Comes standard with convenient wrist strap
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring
- Hand grip can be rotated for left or right handed use
- Height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- Offset handle design offers greater stability
- This can reduce stress on the users hands and joints
- Handle to Floor (Height): 30"-39"
- Material: Aluminum
- Tubing (Width): 1"
- Product Dimensions: 31.00"(L) x 7.50"(W) x 3.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10350-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 10350
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services