The Drive 11138-1 Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Seat from Drive Medical.
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 850 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric steel commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider padded seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The white powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed from behind.Features and Benefits
- 850 pounds Weight Capacity
- Comes complete with extra large commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Durable heavy duty, powder coated steel construction tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral transfer to and from commode
- Extra Large opening in toilet seat, 8.5" x 12"
- Extra large, padded, deep seat provides comfort
- Padded armrests and backrest provide comfort and support
- Height: 18.5"
- Outside Width: 27.5"
- Seat (Depth): 21"
- Seat (Width): 24"
- Width (between arms): 25.5"
- Product Dimensions: 28.50"(L) x 22.00"(W) x 18.75"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 850 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11138-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Model 11138
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services