The Drive Portable Upholstered Wheeled Drop Arm Bedside Commode from Drive Medical.
Packed with features, the Drive Medical portable upholstered wheeled drop arm bedside commode provides versatility. Available in two great attractive colors: chrome or silver vein. An upholstered seat, back rest and arms provide maximum comfort, while the drop arms allow for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode. The injection-molded large plastic toilet seat is easy to clean and the 12-quart bucket with cover come standard. The back rest can be removed easily without tools. Large rust resistant swivel casters make patient transfer to and from any location a breeze. Swing-away and detachable footrests are sold separately.Features and Benefits
- Injection molded large plastic toilet seat, 12 quart bucket and cover come standard
- Chrome plated or Silver Vein coated steel tubing frame with welded construction
- Drop arm allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Swing-away and detachable footrests (sold separately)
- Back can be easily removed without tools
- Rust resistant, swivel casters (2 with locks)
- Width (between arms): 18"
- Outside Width: 22"
- Seat (Width): 17"
- Seat (Depth): 17"
- Height: 20"
- Product Dimensions: 28.50"(L) x 22.50"(W) x 11.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11120kd-1, 11120sv-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services