The Drive 12005kd-1 Padded Seat Transfer Bench from Drive Medical.
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new "A" frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make you're life even easier.Features and Benefits
- 1" Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Back reverses without tools
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Extra large suction cups provide added safety
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- New "A" frame construction provides additional stability
- Outside Legs (Depth): 16.5"
- Outside Legs (Width): 27.5"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Seat (Height): 17.75"-21.75"
- Seat (Width): 24"
- Product Dimensions: 25.98"(L) x 16.93"(W) x 9.06"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12005kd-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 12005KD
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services