This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Invacare Bariatric Dual-Release Walker, 2/Case The Invacare Bariatric Adult Walker provides a wide and deep frame that can support an individual up to 500 lbs. The dual-release buttons provide both visual and audible.
- Deep and Wide Frame for larger patients
- Generous Patient Height Range of 5"3" to 6"10" Note: These are just client height approximations.
- Walker comes equipped with dual-release buttons that are easy to operate and provide audible locking cues.
- Lightweight stable aluminum frame with DOUBLE cross bracing
- Wheel Kit Model CESS-700711-00001 can be added on.
- Product Weight Capacity:
- 500 lbs
- Product Weight:
- 7 lbs
- Patient Height:
- Approx. Client Height Range (Min-Max): 5"3" to 6"10" Note: These are just height approximations.
- Height Adjustment:
- 31.25" to 41.25"
- Width Inside Hand Grips:
- Width Inside Base Legs:
- Depth Folded:
- 2 per carton
Manufacturer Invacare Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Capacity 500 lbs. Warranty 3 Years Model 6441
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$60.38Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services