The Wenzelite Comet Anterior Gait Trainer from Drive Medical.Features and Benefits
- Ankle Prompts - prevents legs from scissoring
- Seat Harness - supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic Stabilizer - supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning Bar - provides adjustable depth
- Variable Resistance Tabs - controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern
- Swivel Wheel Locking Bracket - provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Product Dimensions: 26.50"(L) x 27.00"(W) x 29.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # co 2000, co 2100, co 2200
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services