The Wenzelite Trunk Support for Adult Safety Rollers from Drive Medical.Features and Benefits
- The lateral pads are width adjustable
- For use with all pediatric Safety Rollers and Nimbos
- The trunk support wraps around the user and stabilizes the trunk
- Used for patients with poor trunk control, ataxia, poor balance, spasticity or weakness
- Height and depth adjustable trunk support includes padded back and lateral pads
- Adjustable straps with front pad secures user for maximum support
- Mounts directly on handlebar of both anterior and posterior Safety Rollers
- Product Dimensions: 12.00"(L) x 6.00"(W) x 4.00"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1080 l, ce 1080 s
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services