The Drive Sentra Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
The Sentra Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish powder coated silver vein steel frame and steel mag wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This wheelchair is also dual axle, providing support for hemi positioning when necessary. Available in various arm styles and seat widths, the right wheelchair exists for you.Features and Benefits
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Durable, reinforced nylon upholstery
- Powder coated silver vein frame
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Steel, mag-style wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy duty, flat free 8" front casters are adjustable in 2 positions
- Extra heavy duty front forks
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Extra large, contoured plastic armrests provide comfort and support
- Extra large heavy duty aluminum tapered footplates provide maximum support and are attractive and crack proof (Must be ordered separately)
- Footrests are tapered for comfort
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Product Dimensions: 41.00"(L) x 35.00"(W) x 15.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # std26dda, std28dda, std30dda, std26dfa, std28dfa, std30dfa
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services