The Drive 19" Flyweight Lightweight Transport Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
The Deluxe 19" Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical, available in a variety of attractive colors (frame and upholstery), weighs about 30% less than traditional transport chairs. Weighing only 19 pounds, this chair has a deluxe back release that folds down the back, and the lightweight aluminum frame combine to make this chair easy and convenient to store and transport. The composite, 8" caster wheels in front and rear with rear wheel locks, provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. Has a soft, plush upholstery, a seat belt for added safety and a carry pocket on backrest for easy and convenient transportation of personal items.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame for lightweight strength and durability
- Weighs only 19lbs which is about 30% less than traditional transport chairs
- Composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Deluxe back release
- Deluxe all aluminum rear wheel locks
- Comes with carry pocket on back of seat
- Both 17" and 19" come with tool free, swing-away footrests
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Soft plush upholstery
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport and features deluxe back release
- 8" casters in front and rear
- Width (Open): 22"
- Width (Closed): 9"
- Height: 37.25"
- Seat to-Floor (Height): 19"
- Back (Height): 18"
- Seat (Width): 19"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Length with Riggings: 33"
- Arms to Floor (Height): 29"
- Product Dimensions: 25.60"(L) x 10.40"(W) x 31.40"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # fw19db, fw19bl, fw19gr, fw19bg, fw19sl
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services