The Drive Bariatric Heavy Duty Transport Wheelchair with Swing Away Footrest from Drive Medical.
This Bariatric Steel Transport Chair in red by Drive Medical has dual, reinforced steel cross braces and a reinforced steel frame for added support can withstand a weight of 450 lbs. The heavy duty, nylon reinforced upholstery comes with a back carry pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. Comes standard with a roomy, comfortable 20" or 22" width seat and in either red or blue.Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- Removable, reversible desk length arms
- Adjustable leg support
- 12" flat free rear wheels
- Width (Open): 26.5"
- Width (Closed): 11.5"
- Height: 35.5"
- Seat To-Floor (Height): 20.5"
- Back (Height): 16"
- Seat (Depth): 18"
- Length with Riggings: 38"
- Product Dimensions: 37.00"(L) x 29.00"(W) x 11.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # btr20-b, btr22-b, btr20-r, btr22-r
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services