The Drive Lightweight Transport Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
The Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical is lightweight and strong, making it easy to transport. The black, nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean. The wheels are lightweight, maintenance free and provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. It comes standard with swing away footrests and padded armrests to provide additional comfort and rear wheel locks to ensure safety. Easily folds for convenient storage and transportation.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Both 17" and 19" come with swing-away footrests
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Aluminum casted back release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Width (Open): 20"
- Width (Closed): 9"
- Height: 39.5"
- Length with Riggings: 33"
- Seat to-Floor (Height): 19"
- Back (Height): 18"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Product Dimensions: 33.00"(L) x 20.00"(W) x 39.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # atc17-bk, atc19-bk, atc17-bl, atc19-bl, atc17-rd, atc19-rd, atc17-sl, atc19-sl
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services