The UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg).
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination. The 4011 with its four function foot control, is one of the most versatile and fully featured power procedure table on the market. It is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology.
The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4011 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries. The UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the elderly and patients with special needs.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top 8 upholstery color options
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18" – 21") (45.7 cm – 53.3cm)
- Trendelenburg position
- Four function programmable foot control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- Accessory rails at head section
- Height: Min. 19" (48.3cm) at seat Max. 35" (88.9cm) at seat
- Width:27" (68.6cm)
- Length:71.5" (181.6cm) with foot section extended 85" (215.9cm) with foot section and headrest extended
- Leg rest: 16.25" (41.3cm) W x 9" (22.9cm) L
- Head rest:15" (38.1cm) W x 8.5" (21.6cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
Manufacturer United Metal Fabricators Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 3 Years Model 4011
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services