We’re excited to share with you the new UMF Medical Hi-Lo Power Tables, the 4070-650 series!
Powering the practitioner and patient experience, UMF Medical’s 6 new hi-lo exam tables provide options for every budget, with Good (Standard) – Better (Premium) – Best (Limited) choices.
At UMF Medical, our Value Driven Exam Room is focused on efficiencies, infection control, and of course - improving the patient experience. New options with the 4000-650 series include:
- OneTouch Patient PositioningTM … empowering undivided attention with each patient - at the point of care
- OneTouch WheelBaseTM… simplifying cleaning every surface, every time 650 lb. weight capacity, low access … supporting more patients, chronic conditions
The UMF Medical Value can help you reduce the Total Cost of Ownership … with longer warranties and plug-&-play repair parts.
Product Spec Sheets:
- Power Hi-Lo with air-spring assisted manual back adjustment
- Low access ADA compliant 18.5” (± .05”) (46.9cm)
- 650 lb (294.84 kg) patient weight capacity
- Two function foot control with hi-low functions
- Large front storage drawer and reversible rear storage drawer
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for ef2cient speed
- 12 gage steel extension leg-pull out to accommodate for all patient heights
- Removable upholstered top with seamless antimicrobial guard
- Seamless upholstered leg cushion elevates 10° for patient comfort
- Paper roll holder (18” - 21”) (45.7cm-53.3cm)
- One touch, easy glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions and friction lock length adjustments
- Stainless steel drain pan (1-1/2” deep) (3.81cm)
- Hospital grade receptacle 110V with child safety cover (patient left)
- Pelvic tilt (7° )
- 3 year limited warranty