We’re excited to share with you the new UMF Medical Hi-Lo Power Tables, the 4070-650 series!
Powering the practitioner and patient experience, UMF Medical’s 6 new hi-lo exam tables provide options for every budget, with Good (Standard) – Better (Premium) – Best (Limited) choices.
At UMF Medical, our Value Driven Exam Room is focused on efficiencies, infection control, and of course - improving the patient experience. New options with the 4000-650 series include:
- OneTouch Patient PositioningTM … empowering undivided attention with each patient - at the point of care
- OneTouch WheelBaseTM… simplifying cleaning every surface, every time 650 lb. weight capacity, low access … supporting more patients, chronic conditions
The UMF Medical Value can help you reduce the Total Cost of Ownership … with longer warranties and plug-&-play repair parts.
Product Spec Sheets:
- Power Hi-Lo with air-spring assisted manual back adjustment
- Low access ADA compliant 18.5” (± .05”) (46.9cm)
- 650 lb (294.84 kg) patient weight capacity
- Two function foot control with hi-low functions
- Large front storage drawer and reversible rear storage drawer
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for ef2cient speed
- 12 gage steel extension leg-pull out to accommodate for all patient heights
- Removable upholstered top with seamless antimicrobial guard
- Seamless upholstered leg cushion elevates 10° for patient comfort
- Paper roll holder (18” - 21”) (45.7cm-53.3cm)
- One touch, easy glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions and friction lock length adjustments
- Stainless steel drain pan (1-1/2” deep) (3.81cm)
- Hospital grade receptacle 110V with child safety cover (patient left)
- Pelvic tilt (7° )
- 3 year limited warranty
Manufacturer United Metal Fabricators Warranty 3 Years
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services