The Nonin 10937-011 LifeSense II Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter with 1 meter Small Soft SpO2 Sensor are ideal for a wide range of medical monitoring applications where a stand-along capnograph is desirable, including resuscitation, procedural sedation, pain management, post-anesthesia monitoring and sleep testing.
With both devices, clinicians have fast, first-breath detection of respiratory rate and end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2).
In addition, the LifeSense ll adds Nonin’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology which utilizes intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide precise oximetry measurements. Both capnograph monitors offer key benefits over first-generation LifeSense and RespSense products, including a larger display, internal memory with USB and multiple settings options, among many other advantages.
Nonin LifeSense ll and RespSense ll benefits include:
- Fast and accurate first-breath technology
- Meets rigorous ISO requirements for EMS transport
- Trending of measured parameters
- Easy-to-use, large 7 in (17 cm), color touchscreen display
- 36-hour internal memory with USB port
- Enhanced configuration options for language, units of measurement and alarms
- One-touch calibration and “Calibration Due” reminder
- Industry leading 3-year warranty
Nonin 10937-011 LifeSense II® Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter -
Includes: One (1) 8000SS Small Soft Reusable SpO2 Sensor (1 meter), Three (3) Filters, Three (3) Adult CO2 Sampling Nasal Cannulas, One (1) Straight CO2 Sample Line, One (1) T-Connector, One (1) Power Supply, Plug-US, and One (1) LifeSense II Operator's Manual on CD-ROM.