Welch Allyn's 71641-MS compact, portable desk unit set provides convenient drop-in recharging of an ophthalmoscope and an otoscope with rechargeable handles.
- Colored LEDs indicate power to the unit and that handles are charging
- Advanced circuitry for constant automatic safe charging and optimum lamp performance and life
- Compact for convenience and mobility
- Optional wall mount kit for permanently mounting to wall or cabinet
- Optional specula tray conveniently stores swabs, otoscope specula, and curettes
- Accepts 3.5 V or 2.5 V well-rechargeable NiCad handles, Lithium Ion Handle and PocketScope™ handles (only PocketScope™ handles require an adapter)
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Includes Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (11720);Macroview Otoscope (23810);2 Lithium Ion Handles (71910);Desk Charging Station (71140) Model 71641-MS
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Welch Allyn 71811-MPS Universal.Desk Set w/ Lithium Ion Handles (71910), Panoptic Ophthalmoscope (11811), and Macrowview Otoscope (23810)$1,346.81+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$489.13+ Free Shipping. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Thu) via Ground Delivery.
Welch Allyn 71641-M Universal Desk Set w/ NiCad Handles (71670), Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (11720), and Macroview Otoscope (23810)$800.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services