The Welch Allyn 88801 Image Capture System for Desktops
Take full advantage of your Welch Allyn Video Colposcope with this simple and affordable software-based imaging solution. It works directly with the colposcope to provide imaging documentation that can be integrated directly into your existing office technology and workflow.
- Capture, review, print and export colposcope images quickly and easily
- View captured images in real time—no more waiting for hard copies to print
- Electronic image storage facilitates patient tracking and management
- Communicates directly with the Welch Allyn Video Colposcope
- Flexible, affordable and easy to use
- Images are saved in standard file formats, making them easy to integrate with an existing patient management system
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Discontinued Yes
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services