This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Welch Allyn BUR250C-81D 12-Lead Multi-Channel Electrocardiograph features a high-resolution color display offering a real-time preview of 12-lead ECG to help ensure high-quality data acquisition at investigator sites. The Custom ID feature allows customized demographic data fields to be downloaded to the device from the E-Scribe™ ECG data management system for each study protocol. The Positive ID feature allows customized demographic data fields to be automatically populated by entering the subject's ID number, or from a subject's previously stored ECG, minimizing data entry at sites. The ELI 250c can utilize internal modem, LAN or wireless LAN, as well as USB connectivity to memory stick or PC running ELI Link for email transmission of ECG records. Its widely recognized VERITAS algorithm uses gender-specific and adult/pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation.
- Selects cleanest 10 seconds of ECG data during patient connection.
- Download demographic data fields for each study protocol.
- Buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing & ECG transmission/order retrieval.
- Populate demographic data fields by entering the subject's ID number or from memory.
- Optional multi-study support for managing up to three studies on one machine.
- 40,000 Hz sampling rate used for 12-lead recording and analysis.
- Choice of wired or wireless acquisition.
The unique WAM Wireless Acquisition Module benefits both patients and clinicians:
- Equivalent in size and weight to a conventional wired patient cable, the Wireless Acquisition Module provides freedom of movement for the clinician while acquiring electrocardiograms and during cardiac stress testing. With the Wireless Acquisition Module, the electrocardiograph no longer needs to be right at the patient’s bedside; this is particularly advantageous in critical situations or when the patient is in isolation.
- Dedicated, secure communication links the module to a single ECG/cardiac stress testing system.
- Full diagnostic-quality ECG with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel—a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection.
- Elimination of the cable reduces a source of artifact, resulting in high-quality ECG tracings.
- On/off, 12-lead ECG acquisition and rhythm printing at the bedside with the simple press of a button.