Welch Allyn 11720 3.5 V Halogen HPX Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
Not Included: Power Handle.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
This Welch Allyn 11720 3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head features easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view and reduced glare thanks to the patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System. The halogen lamp insures true tissue color. This opthalmoscope has 18 unique aperture/filter combinations and a Polarizing filter which virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Opthalmoscope head.
- Halogen HPX lamp.
- True tissue color.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power handles.
- Power handle not included.
- One year warranty.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Not Included||Power Handle|
|Includes||28 Lenses;Red-Free Filter; Polarizing Filter; Unfiltered Halogen Hpx On A 3-Position Switch|
|Country of Origin||United States Of America|
|Light Source||Halogen HPX lamp|