This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Accurate, easy-to-use automatic blood pressure system. High blood pressure (hypertension) affects more than 50 million people. Since there are often no warning signs or symptoms associated with it, everyone is at risk. That's why it's so important to measure blood pressure regularly. If it's high, steps can be taken to lower it. Just as important, if blood pressure is normal, steps can be taken to keep it that way.
- Simple one-button operation is easy to use.
- Comes with one(1) adult-sized cuff.
- "Fuzzy Logic" smart inflation system is faster and more comfortable for the user.
- Large, easy-to-read display shows systolic, diastolic, and pulse measurements simultaneously.
- Patented battery drawer makes changing batteries simple.
- Optional voltage adaptor to preserve batteries.
- Requires ( 4) "AA" batteries for operation.
- Warranty: 2 Years*
* Disclaimer: Welch Allyn warranty does not apply if used in a clinical setting.
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Includes Automatic Inflate Warranty 2 Years Model 7052 Excludes 4 "AA" batteries
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$68.07Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$76.08Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services