See and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests in seconds by hooking up your Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect Spirometer system to your computer.
Clearly evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction, increase success rates of patients who are undergoing smoking cessation, show progress, and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures. This powerful and accurate Windows®-based software solution is part of the CardioPerfect Workstation suite.
The flow tubes and coiled tubing simply connect to the 703552 USB Transducer and then plug into your PC. Then from there, the easy to use CardioPerfect software interperets the results.
- Fast, reliable pre-/postbronchodilator FVC, SVC, and MVV testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis Instantly verify quality and variability of test performance and compare previous tests using the trending tool
- Motivate children with incentive graphic
- Reduce risk of cross contamination with single-use disposable transducers
- Easily monitor, review, store and print on your computer with Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software
- Interface with EMR or patient management systems for onsite or offsite review of key data
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model SPIRO-S (w/ Syringe);SPIRO-NS (w/o Syringe)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$2,051.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
$711.31+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
$482.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$1,787.56+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
$297.53+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services