This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Welch Allyn Tycos Classic Style Hand Aneroid
Nearly one hundred years of experience designing and building the most accurate and durable aneroid sphygmomanometers in the world. With a tradition of delivering true customer value and a high level of customer service, Tycos is the only aneroid sphygmomanometer that is manufactured in the United States.
- Certified accurate to ±3mmHg.
- Latex free for safety.
- Ruby jeweled movement for long life.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
- One-piece cuff is more durable and easier to use.
- Thermally treated diaphragm maintains calibration.
- Zinc die-cast housing for mechanical stability.
- Recessed dial face reduces parallax.
- Ergonomic design works well in right or left hand.
- Luer lock for easy cuff-size changes.
- Polyester zipper case.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Includes Polyester zipper case Warranty Limited Lifetime Model Tycos
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$340.80+ Free Shipping. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Tue) via Ground Delivery.
From: $158.77+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
From: $101.29+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10-12 business days via Ground Delivery.
$157.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services