The M9 Ultraclave Automatic Sterilizer comes with either an Automatic Door or a Manual Door
Today more than ever, you need products that are simple to use. And the Ritter M9 sterilizer couldn't be easier, because it lets you load it, set it, and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press "Start" and the M9 sterilizer fills with the correct amount of water. Once the process is complete, the door opens automatically to dissipate steam and give you the fastest drying time possible for your instruments. It's a real convenience and time saver… just ask the person who uses the sterilizer most in your office. The M9's many built-in safety features such as overheat protection, a pressure relief valve and flashing "Error" light increase reliability and give you peace of mind.
- Overall length: 18.81" (47.8 cm)
- Overall width: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Overall height: 16.44" (41.8 cm)
Countertop area: Minimum depth 18" (45.7 cm)
- 9" diameter (22.9 cm)
- 15" depth (38.1 cm)
- 3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- 2 large - 12" L x 7.31" W x .88" D (30.5 x 18.6 x 2.2 cm)
- 2 small - 12" L x 5.62" W x .88" D (30.5 x 14.3 x 2.2 cm)
Unit Weight: 75 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 83 lbs.
Shipping Box Dimensions: 24" L x 21" W x 21" H
Water reservoir capacity: .88 gal. (3.3 liters)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS
- 120 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- UL and CUL Listed
- CSA Certified
- 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 7 AMPS
- 220-240 VAC has 1500 watt tubular immersion heater
- 100 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 15 AMPS
- 100 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer
- Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 1 Year On Parts & Labor
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$537.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
$13.89Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Mon) via Ground Delivery.
$41.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services