The American BioTech Supply Refrigerator/Freezer Combination, 30 Cu. Ft., ABT-RFC-30M meets and exceeds the specifications of most general-purpose units and provide both refrigerator and freezer compartments and are provided with standard analog dial temperature thermostats.
The Standard Dual Temperature Combination Refrigerator/Freezer units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Select models have freezers which feature a manual defrost operating system to limit product-damaging temperature spikes found in auto defrost units. Periodic manual defrosting is required.
Models with auto defrost freezer compartments have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately 0 degrees Celsius.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assists in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- 30 Cu. Ft. Capacity (25 refrigerator/5 freezer).
- 3 adjustable shelves, refrigerator.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Stainless steel door handle.
- Leveling legs.
- Two probe access ports (3/8"); one, refrigerator/one, freezer.
- Powder coat paint exterior.
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Mechanical thermostat.
- Refrigerator temperature range: 0C to 10C.
- Freezer temperature range -15C to -20C.