The American BioTech Supply Premier 2.5 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Undercounter Glass Door Refrigerator, ABT-UCFS-0204G features a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models ("UCFS") require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Our adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Forced draft circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- HFC-Free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging.
- Note: this unit must have 4" clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1C to 10C.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle.
- Remote alarm contacts.